Vitamins for the development of mental abilities
There are a variety of vitamins that play an important role in maintaining brain and heart health by contributing to the promotion and development of cognitive functions. As well as protecting the brain and reducing poor memory problems.
It should be noted that food is the best source of these vitamins. Here we mention the most important vitamins that can play a role in the development of mental abilities:
Vitamin E is an antioxidant that can help improve brain health by fighting oxidative stress, and the benefits of taking vitamin E as a nutritional supplement are numerous, as it works to improve cognition, according to a study published in Nutrients in 2020. Sources of vitamin E include vegetable oils, nuts, green vegetables and fortified foods.
Vitamin B6 known as pyridoxine, vitamin B9 known as folate and vitamin B12 known as cobalamin are associated with promoting brain health by contributing to the breakdown of homocysteine, high levels of which in the body lead to an increased risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. These vitamins also help produce the energy needed for the growth of new brain cells.
Its deficiency is a common occurrence in the elderly, and there may be a link between vitamin D deficiency and impaired cognitive functions. This deficiency may be associated with an increased risk of depression. As this vitamin performs several functions in the brain, including:
- Activating receptors on nerve cells in regions responsible for regulating behaviour.
- Stimulating the release of neuronutrients.
- Providing an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory line of defence to protect the brain.
It is an important antioxidant. Consuming large amounts of vitamin C, either through food or nutritional supplements, can help prevent forgetfulness and memory decline that occurs with age. In addition to the fact that low levels of vitamin C in the blood can lead to impaired ability to think and remember.
The need to take nutritional supplements.
Some people with nutrient deficiencies need to take supplements under the supervision of a medical specialist. It should also be noted that taking a nutritional supplement of a specific vitamin may not provide the desired benefit. As the nutrients work together in a complementary way. The best way to obtain the benefits of the nutrients is by ingesting them from a varied and balanced diet.
Fosginjal – energise your mind
The synergy of MARNYS® FOSGINJAL ingredients – Royal Jelly, Korean Ginseng, Lecithin and Phosphorus – contributes to the physical and mental performance, favouring the maintenance of mental activity (memory, concentration and agility), and physical activity fighting tiredness and fatigue.
- Korean Ginseng is one of the most farmed, being one of the ingredients of traditional Chinese medicine and one of the most popularly used adaptogens in the world. Its properties are thanks to saponins, also called ginsenosides.
- Ginseng contributes to the maintenance of normal immunological function and normal blood glucose levels, favouring the energetic process in mental and physical activities.
- Royal Jelly is a nutritional support thanks to unsaturated fatty acids, essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals, which favour the energy process of the body, being especially useful in high nutritional requirements. The Royal Jelly used is lyophilized Royal Jelly which is equivalent to 300 mg of Fresh Royal Jelly.